- What is Juice?
- Juice 3.0 Details
- Other Info
Why Juice? Why Risk?
Thanks to everyone that participated in Juice 3.0 - "Celebrating Risk." It was a huge success with the common compliment of "inspiring."
If you haven't done so already, please click here to take a survey to provide feedback on your experience. We want Juice 4.0 to be even better!
Please click here to make a donation to Midcoast Magnet on behalf of future Juice planning.
We are so grateful for our sponsors, partners, volunteers, judges and participants. Thank you all.
Why Celebrate Risk?
Success requires risk. Our current economic era is not the time to hunker down and play it safe. Juice is a conference designed to generate energy, to be a conductor for ideas and action. Juice connects people and ideas to the creative economy to spark growth and prosperity. Whether you're an arts leader, entrepreneur, community developer, industry leader, or policy maker, we invite you to Juice to connect, collaborate and create opportunities for economic expansion.
At Juice 3.0 the following happened:
- we celebrated stories risk with our 30+ keynote speakers, including Roxanne Quimby, Angus King, Chris Jones, Bettina Doulton, Eliot Cutler, Gino Bona, John Bielenberg and Amy Applebaum
- we had a business plan pitch competition with a total of $175,000 in investment/prize winnings
- participation in break-out & how-to sessions covering technology, arts & culture, living green, community development, entrepreneurship and more
- networking with 600+ creative economy players from New England & the Canadian Maritimes
- a special Pecha Kucha with 10 visual storytellers
- viewing of the 5 winning films of the Juice Film Contest
- a great party at Smokestack with The Jason Spooner Trio
- a fabulous weekend in Camden, Maine
View your shopping cart.